- Deuterium Oxide (Heavy Water) has a high molecular weight to deliver moisturize into the skin. It helps prevent trans-epidermal water loss and is resistant to free radical transportation. It is also hydrating.
- Sodium PCA boosts moisture in the skin. This component of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) has a high hydrating power and is nonirritating and non-allergenic. It is a humectant with moisture-binding ability. It is highly water absorbing and non-comedogenic.
- Cucumber Fruit Extract is used to soothe and cool irritated skin.
- Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta) is a naturally occurring carbohydrate derived from cane or beet sugar and promotes growth of healthy probiotic bacteria to strengthen skin immunity. It is a humectant and skin conditioning agent.
- GlycodermTM (P) is a combination of water, honey, phospholipids, sphingolipids, and hyaluronic acid. It restores the lipid barrier of the epidermis and increases water absorption in the corneocytes by adding natural moisturizing factors. It plumps and moisturizes the skin and improves the skin’s ability to hold moisture.
- Borago Officinalis Seed Oil has a high concentration of gamma linolenic acid (GLA), an Omega 6 essential fatty acid and anti-inflammatory.
Glycolic and Retinol Pads
- All skin types and all Fitzpatricks
- Hyperpigmentation, melasma
- Oily and acneic skin
- Glycolic Acid (2%) is a deeply penetrating alpha hydroxy acid that reduces wrinkles and promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture. It provides progressive skin clearing and promotes cellular renewal that expedites the healing of breakouts.
- Arbutin (4%) limits melanin production and reduces visible pigmentation through lightening actions and the inhibition of tyrosinase.
- Kojic Acid (3%) inhibits tyrosinase and also brightens existing pigmentation naturally. It is comparable to hydroquinone without the negative side effects.
- Retinol (1%) is a Vitamin A derivative that causes “forced exfoliation” to stimulate collagen production and reduce visible signs of aging.